Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alan Rhone

Alan Rhone

Just a simple thank you to Alan Rhone. Never used this company before and came across them after an internet search for some Blaser mounts.
    Purchased a contessa QR mount with a picatinny rail, an exquisitely well made piece of kit from a decent honest firm. Spot on with delivery too, much appreciated.
    Well recommended.

Sent from my iPhone

I have been looking at those contessa mounts. They do look good.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Regular Poster
    I also happened to call them for the first time the other day with an enquiry I thought was unsolvable but they had everything I needed and couldn't have been more helpful. Erwin was the chap I spoke to. FYI it's also a contessa rail I'm looking at.

met Erwin at the north wales meet on 9th had mounts for us to play with they are the dogs

Top company, used them on several occasions.

I used them this week to get a cleaning rod and felt patches. Top service and Carole was very nice to talk to.

I bought my Aimsport Cyclone Plus moderator off them, very helpful and friendly bunch! Nice piece of kit too to be fair!!

I used them earlier this year for a set of Recknagel QD rings, top service.

Top service and Erwin a recognised expert gunsmith who fitted my Ziegler mounts to two rifles. Excellent to have him along to talk to us at the recent North Wales 'Talking Stalking' event.

Im interested in a quick detachable scope mount after seeing one in the flesh and Erwin,comes across as a gentleman and a very nice guy, i just don't know which one to go for,ziegler i think would look good on the old stuzen.