Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sprayed off

sprayed off

The rape has been sprayed off around here today so it's combine time in 10 days. Can't wait.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Already cutting around my way, big time

lovely bit of rabbiting and foxing coming up.

still waiting for the call!

one of the local farms has started harvesting the rape but none of my permissions shouldnt be long though

stubbles here are blue with piggins but as above not my permission.frustrating though watching all that pie filling feeding

seen so wheat harvested in Devon last weekend , pigeons on wheat and rape due to be harvested next week ,looks like Sponsor a cartridge company day, is about to happen.

I've just had a delivery of 1000 cartridges ready to hit the pigeon, they are starting to flatten the wheat on one farm, though I was surprised when the cartridges turned up, as the farmer ordered them, a hint maybe ?
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

The farmer I shoot for cut and ploughed in his rape this week so no stubble!! Although I don't do much pigeon shooting I was gonna give it a go this year too!!
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Saw barley being cut last night, no rape being cut around me as yet but looks very ripe.

Probably be another six weeks before the combines come out here