Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tips on Roe Buck calling (Nordik Roe)

Tips on Roe Buck calling (Nordik Roe)

This video is all about how I call roe bucks. I talk about different calls, sounds and techniques. The call I use is the Nordik roe call from the swedish company Nordik Predator. I am no expert at calling but here I show some of the skills I have learnt.

Check out my website Brent Norbury | Hunting Blog to see my hunting blog and my artwork.

Sorry Brent not that impressed mate I never saw one deer called in the vid and I have never heard one roe deer make they sound in all the years I have been stalking. Maybe something was lost in the transition from you to Youtube.

Now this is the sound

Last edited by 6pointer; 12-07-2014 at 19:40.

Hi Brent, used one Nordik caller last week called five doe in. Exellant piece of kit. dos not matter what it sounds like to us. It just works.

Sorry bret i am with 6 pointer on this, the calls were not that impressive to me. Some sounded like better duck calls

Everyone has there own opinion but this works. I have called a lot of bucks with this call. The creator of the nordik roe call is a good friend of mine who has taught me how to do it right. He is a wildlife biologist who has worked with roe deer all his life. Watch the videos below

thats it for me im definatly gona go to the dentist for some teeth this week

I have used it alot and it seems to carry further then other calls. But its worth carrying at least 2 different callers, sometimes one will work and another wont.

No expert caller but I call in dozens every rut.
    But this tip is worth knowing.

Some amazing videos on here yorkshireroestalking! I had my first Roe rut this year and called in 2 bucks for a friend - exceptionally exciting!