Thread: Roe dale Riflecraft mod

Roe dale Riflecraft mod

Any body used one - like the look and weight of them compared to my T8 - any feedback on the guys?

I've got a Hardy gen 4 from riflecraft. Great mod, lightweight, short and significantly reduces muzzle flip. Not as quiet as my T8 but that's the compromise with a smaller mod. I've compared it to an Ase ultra SL5 and a jet-Z compact and the Hardy came out on top for me. I've never used a Roedale mod so can't comment on them.
    Regards Scott

Hi Chap.

I have one on my 6mmbr and its fine, i have not used it that much as im still off the road with a knee op, but what i have shot its been a pleasure, no cutting as yet and as the barrel on my 6mmbr is 24" its light enough to make me happy with it on the end of the rifle,

i also like that fact that if you need ne baffels etc you just order them ...job done

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I've got a roedale I only use it for stalking and foxing,not sure it would take the pain of range work.
    Very happy with it.
    Your a long time dead..GET OUT THERE.

Hausken moderators are worth a look. I fitted one on to replace my ageing,heavy T8.

at 310 grammes I am very happy with it. Quieter than a T8 ? Can't say without decibel recording equipment but I am perfectly happy with it,less than half the weight of a T8.

You have a pm
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class