Thread: Blackpool Stalking

Blackpool Stalking

Hi Guys,

Going down to Blackpool on the 4th of august for a couple of days. Just wondering if there is any stalking available for a morning or evening in the area?

Cheers BB

I guess that is a no then?

Not bothered about the species and cull animal will do, just something to get a morning or evening out in some new scenery.

Dont mind travelling a bit if there is anyone near by. Shouldve added its not actually blackpool its fleetwood i'll be in if that helps.

Cheers BB

Knew a guy down there and he used to say there was no deer around that area. He used to travel miles to shoot. Maybe why you haven't had a reply ??

Good luck though.

i've had a couple of pm's to the same effect already bud. Ho hum, guess ill need to break out the fishing rod instead

i would have taken you out for a stalk but unfortunatly wont be here at the time you are , leave it with me and i will ask a pal ,atb arron

Go for a walk along the prom. Bound to fe a few sights there that will entertain you !

Looks like you'll just need to spend more time with the family bud

Lancs / Cumbria Border
    There are two very good stalkers who take out PG's in the area (near Carnforth - which is a 40 minute drive north of Fleetwood)

Prices reasonable for the quality of stalking (Reds, Fallow, Roe)

You want further details, please PM me.

I've seen roe near Weeton Barracks and there are plenty around Garstang and Lancaster
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox