Available: Syndicate places available, Bonchester Bridge,Scottish Borders

liddlesdale

I have several syndicate places available on a new lease near bonchester bridge, in the Scottish Borders.

The ground is 462 ha and are predominantly sitka spruce with mixed conifers and broadleaves.

DSC 1
Insurance
Full firearms

PM me for more details

Just like too add

theres roe and chance of sika as seen in bonchester bridge,

Also DSC 2 AW stalking available for any with DSC1 wanting to complete DSC2.

Hi. I'm in a syndicate near bonchester bridge also. Are the sika in any great number round there? Cheers owain

no, random one or two straddlers from tweed valley. a couple been seen, but personally would not consider it as a realistic part of the stalking. if you shoot one in a decade, I think you'll have done very well.

If I'd had the spare time I would've been very interested in a place :( Not that far from me.

thanks guys or all the interest, yet again so many enquires wish I had more places to offer.

Can every one who is defo wanting a place confirm it so I can choose the syndicate members in next couple of days.

ATB

I have a lease very near the area highlighted in the map. Area holds a good head of roe but not seen any sika or reds in 3 years + but that's not to say there not there. Good luck lads.
Willie

A need to get out more as I have stalked / shot / lamped / hunted with hounds for years in this area and never seen a sika .

A need to get out more as I have stalked / shot / lamped / hunted with hounds for years in this area and never seen a sika .

I've lived in that area all my life and worked in those forests for 20 years and never seen a Sika deer.

Back