Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?

Hi. I have been working as an under keeper on shoot in New Zealand since early autumn last year and am due home in a few weeks' time and I'm looking for a job. I have DSC1 and 2, Level 3 diploma in countryside management with all the usual certs. I have both FAC and shot gun certs and a clean driving license. I am honest and hard working and would be grateful for any help in finding a job.
    Last edited by james sutcliffe; 22-07-2014 at 09:27.

I don't know of anywhere, just wondered why you are coming back?

Contract has finished. Was just for the season, final shoot next week. It's been a fantastic experience - learned a lot and met some great people. Fantastic stalking too!

Sorry I can't help with finding a job over here but could I ask how you came by the contract you're about to finish? Might be thinking of doing a similar stint myself as a sort of gap year.

It was advertised in Shooting Times last year. Good luck with finding something similar - it really has been fantastic!

Hi Advert in local paper for beatkeeper/underkeeper cv to Richard Ferguson Hill Top Farm Constable Burton Leyburn N Yorkshire DL8 5LN

Just come across your post and wondered if you have obtained a Keeper position yet. If not I will have a vacancy in the New Year. Let me know if you will be interested.

HI, Still waiting to find full time employment as a keeper. Have worked in Scotland beating on a grouse moor but that has now finished. Really want something to come up soon!!! Thanks for your post. James