1000 posts!

Beowulf

Hello all,

This is my 1000th post! :eek: :D Blimey do I get a telegram from HRH Rob Mac or something? :lol:

It just shows how addictive this site can be. Its done alot for me, before I joined to site I had only shot Roe now I have shot three of the six species. I'm stalking the other three this year and I'm going out after Boar next week! Thanks for all the good advice and stalking I have recieved over the months. I look forward to getting the beers in at Quex Park! :eek: :lol:

Thank you all!

Ive just discovered a new medical condition! "Literary flatulence" I met this guy who has it REAL bad!
Jest mucking about, well done China, your two fingers must be stumps by now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mark

Dont think the other species was Trolls (although I suppose you can count them). I thought it would be BEAVER!!! Now a gold medal one would look great mounted in your trophy room Mr B. :lol: :lol:

Stone has lots of mounted stuff in his home I believe. Mind you he is in for a suprise when he visits the Museum.

AND BEFORE ANYONE ASKS, NO WE HAVE NO MOUNTED BEAVER AT THE QUEX MUSEUM :rolleyes:

well done B
no wonder you got through so many computers in the last month :lol:
can't wait to see the type of animals sikamalc has stuffed in the museum been looking round for a big doggy bag ,incase i get to bring some home sure no one will notice :D:

Well done ya Brummy.hahahaha :lol: Hehe, I love winding you up with that as you will have noticed.

I think there is actually a piece about you on the 10 o`clock news tonight.

Hello I`m Trevor Mcdonald and welcome to the news at ten, Tonight.

BONG!! suicide bombers kill 6 in Afghanistan.
BONG!! Petrol prices go through the roof.
BONG!!, And, Beowulf does his 1000th post on the stalking directory.

What a guy. ;)

wadashot

You forgot the last Bong!!! Wadders.

Bong!!! Pc world shares rocket on the market as Mr B purchases another PC, to sustain his love of the Stalking Directory. :lol: :lol:

Malc,
I'm sure I remember a lot of mounted beaver during my time at the coast, but promise me we will not start the beaver thing again. Mr B will be at 2000 in no time at all if we do! :eek: :D

John

Ok JAYB no more Beaver talk. Promise !!!!

How are you? I was down on my piece in Sussex the other day, me mate got a nice doe, and we saw 11 Roe altogther. My dog worked well, so it was a good mornings stalking.

ladystalker said:
Well done on all those posts.
beware you will be in danger of wearing your trigger finger out :lol: :lol: :lol:
his trigger finger which one's that, i hear he sits there at night impersonating a chicken pecking away at the keyboard with his snout :evil:

Stone are you saying he has a big pecker :eek: it must take a lot of consentration and skill to get his pecker to do that .... A man with many talent :lol: :lol:

ladystalker said:
Stone are you saying he has a big pecker :eek: it must take a lot of consentration and skill to get his pecker to do that .... A man with many talent :lol: :lol:
traitor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think your mate bill oddey is coming round to present you with the 1000th post badge mate, make sure he doesnt offer you the 'special' sheriffs badge!!.....especially if its rusty!!!! :eek: :eek:

That's not so bad an idea Duggers! I've got a T3 Varmint thats barrel could be inserted into 'the rusty sheriff's badge'! How do you know the sheriff's name is 'Rusty'? :D

Back