Free BMH

Cut+Squirt

I notice there is a working BMH, free to a good working home on Farcebook.
I know nothing whatsoever about it other than the fact I've just read the advert.

It's on Deer Stalking UK if anyone is interested.

6 years old. Doesn't get on with children. I hope it goes to a home that understands it and it gets the opportunity to work regularly. I must admit I am curious to know why it is being given away.

Flyer We called it Balancing a bad temperament was not tolerated and the dog would be put down. No risk to children or the genetic future of the breed.

hopefully someone with the time and effort can make this dog a good offer.... nice to see dogs free to a good home, many of us are so fixated on "its a such and such" therefore worth £x. hopefully the dog will get a good go at it and justify its free transfer..

plenty of comments on here about my dog

and even the possibility of me being a bad owner !!!

The only reason the dog is being offered to a working home is the fact that i have young children and i just don't trust the dog around them
he has never bitten anyone
if the dog had major faults it would of been destroyed

CWD

If you don't trust the dog with young children CWD I would say you've made the right decision. ( did the same when I had a young family).

Well I know I'm probably going to be hung up for this but I just have to say that if I didn't trust it around my kids then why off the dog onto someone else ? Even if the dog goes to a home without any what if it's out for a walk and something happens, so if it can't be trusted as 6p says do the right thing and sort the problem.
Harsh I know but had to be said sorry.
Regards
Jimmy

plenty of comments on here about my dog

and even the possibility of me being a bad owner !!!

The only reason the dog is being offered to a working home is the fact that i have young children and i just don't trust the dog around them
he has never bitten anyone
if the dog had major faults it would of been destroyed

CWD

There is a very simple solution to the problem without giving the dog away , get it sterilized !

I had my BGS sterilized due to health complications and before I had it done my 1 yr old daughter NEVER went anywhere near the dog because I didn't trust the dog . Xena is 100% devoted to me and saw my daughter as competition for my attention , now my daughter sits on pulls her about and sits on the sofa reading her stories .

Don't write the dog off yet , get it done and see what happens

Last edited:
I notice there is a working BMH, free to a good working home on Farcebook.
I know nothing whatsoever about it other than the fact I've just read the advert.

It's on Deer Stalking UK if anyone is interested.

They need to get in touch with the BMHS of GB with regard to rehoming as they sometimes have people looking. I got mine through here and ultimately them and he is a great fella.

I would add that he is not entire (this was done before I got him).

3 year old BMH looking for a home

Last edited:
Back