Available: DSC1 - Read why JELEN is YOUR BEST OPTION

Jelendeer

Hi Everyone,

Due to unprecedented demand for Jelen Deer Services Training, we are adding additional dates for our 2014/15 DSC1 Training & Assessment Courses.

With a proliferation of DSC1 training providers throughout the UK, choosing the one that suits you can be difficult. To help you make the right choice, here are EIGHT GOOD REASONS why Jelen Deer Services still provides your best option for DSC1 training.

1) Jelen Deer Services provide the UK's largest range of deer-related training from basic level to highly advanced level.

2) Jelen Deer Services are BASC Accredited Trainers, giving you total confidence in the standard of services you can expect from us as part of your DSC1 training.

3) Jelen Deer Services are the UK's only DSC1 training providers that offer you a 100% Money Back Guarantee as part of our unique customer care package.

4) Jelen Deer Services have made it
easy for you to simply book online and pay by PAYPAL, or call us to book over the phone.

5) Jelen Deer Services provide you with FREE access to our ONLINE INTERACTIVE LEARNING CENTRE (ILC), and provide a free CD Rom as soon as you join.

6) Jelen Deer Services provide you with a FREE CD Rom containing a comprehensive suite of revision material and training aids.

7) Jelen Deer Services provide you with FREE telephone and Email support, right up to the day of your course.

8) Jelen Deer Services's DSC1 candidates have consistently achieved 100% Pass rates (with 95%+ First-time passes)

Call us TODAY on 01264 811155, and speak to Kathy, Deidre or Mike, and find out why Jelen Offers you YOUR BEST OPTION

Evening mike, I've recently been stalking with a family friend and we were talking about whether I would like to progress into stalking from the shooting I've been doing for years. He said that he did his dsc1 with you and how well run he found the courses. He recommended that I speak to you about looking into doing the dsc1 course as it would teach me a lot of the basics I would need to know about stalking/deer management. Could you please let me know if this is the type of course I should be doing so early on in my stalking life? and could I please have some dates of when the next dsc1 course is.
many thanks Rob

Evening mike, I've recently been stalking with a family friend and we were talking about whether I would like to progress into stalking from the shooting I've been doing for years. He said that he did his dsc1 with you and how well run he found the courses. He recommended that I speak to you about looking into doing the dsc1 course as it would teach me a lot of the basics I would need to know about stalking/deer management. Could you please let me know if this is the type of course I should be doing so early on in my stalking life? and could I please have some dates of when the next dsc1 course is.
many thanks Rob

Well before asking for anything else on this site I suggest you follow site rules and make an introduction.

many thanks Rob

Hi Rob,

Our next course is scheduled for the 15th - 17th August, but there are only two spaces left on that one. September is fully booked and October has three spaces left.

The DSC1 course is a basic standard course, and given that you are fairly new to stalking, then I would say that our October course would give you sufficient time to learn the information you need. Our Interactive Learning Centre (ILC) is a fantastic learning resource that will help you prepare for the course, and it will shortly be undergoing some exciting changes to make it even better.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you need any further information.

Regards,

Mike.

Mike Allison
Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services
01264 811155

Jelen Deer Services - The UK's Premier Deer Management Training Providers

Mike - no mention of the manual there. Do they still get a hard copy to keep?

I always found it a useful resource and something that can be taken anywhere (unlike a CD ROM or online programmes).

is the cd rom the same as the online information?

i don't have a computer that takes cds anymore.

is the cd rom the same as the online information?

i don't have a computer that takes cds anymore.

Hi Artschool,

There are differences between the two, but its not a problem. We can put the CD Rom stuff on a pen drive for you.

Regards,

Mike.

Mike Allison
01264 811155

just recieved my manual and disk through the post today looking forward to the course thanks mike and malcom

Hi Woodchip,

You will have a brilliant time. Thank you for choosing Jelen to deliver your training.

Best regards,

Mike.

Mike Allison
01264 811155

NEW FEATURES ON THE JELEN DEER SERVICES INTERACTIVE LEARNING CENTRE

All those booked on our DSC1 courses, and all new bookings will from the 1st September enjoy our brand new features on our ILC. We have decided to upgrade our highly acclaimed study aid to make it even easier, and more exciting for you to enjoy your home study sessions prior to attending our BASC ACCREDITED DSC1 training courses.

Contact Jelen Deer Services NOW! to find out why choosing Jelen deer service offers YOUR BEST OPTION to achieve DSC1 quickly and easily, but without missing out on the important learning experience.

Best regards,

Mike.

Mike Allison
01264 811155

For anyone wavering I did my DSC1 with Jelen last year, and have stalked with them a number of times. Across the board they are excellent, Mike runs a great setup and they're good blokes. Stalk with Dave if you can, he has a knack for getting you on the deer.

Belgium, Finland, Ireland, Scotland … People travel further to train with Jelen Deer Services.

Why?

a) The BEST Value for Money
b) The BEST Success Rate
c) An un-rivalled GUARANTEE package
d) The BEST Pre-course support package
e) PROFESSIONAL TRAINERS working in the industry at PROFESSIONAL LEVEL
f) OUTSTANDING REPUTATION
g) One of the very few ACCREDITED DSC1 Training Providers

Call us TODAY! … For YOUR BEST OPTION.

Regards,

Mike.

Mike Allison
01264 811155

Last edited:
Thank you to all the candidates on this months DSC1 course. I am as confident as ever that our unequalled candidate pass-rate will be maintained.

I would also like to thank all the Jelen staff for their hard work this weekend which has certainly helped us to deliver the UK's best DSC1 training. Dave, Heather, Rob and Adam worked hard to make the weekend go smoothly under the direction of Malcolm Brown, our principal DSC1 lecturer and AW, and not forgetting Karen Watson who once again provided the excellent food, including a superb venison stew. Thank you everyone.

Our October course is now completely full, and November over 50% subscribed.

So far, 2014 has been a fantastic year for DSC1 training with Jelen, as candidates travel from far and wide to attend what is probably the best DSC1 training program in existence. It seems that our success - and that of our candidates - has been largely driven by the delivery of our highly professional training model, underpinned with our BASC ACCREDITATION, and our unique 100% Money Back Guarantee. Being one of only four accredited training establishments in the country has ensured that we can offer the extra reassurance to clients that Jelen training can be relied upon to deliver what our clients expect.

Below is just one testimonial from one of our highly satisfied customers.

Hi Mike

I wanted to thank you and your entire team for a really enjoyable, practical and interesting weekend which I felt helped me enormously in getting to grips with the subject matter. The professionalism of the team does your business huge credit with them all giving their time patiently and freely along with great banter which is always important.

I was really impressed with the presentations and the way they were delivered – the right speed and detail with loads of practical photos and examples and the TB video was very useful at putting the gralloch into perspective.

Whoever was responsible for the stew gets an extra mention and thanks also - delicious.

I would appreciate it if you would pass my personal thanks on to all your team and I am sure I will be seeing much more of them at stalks, park cull and events in the near future.

The very best regards

Mark

To find out why Jelen Deer Services offers your very best option, contact us NOW on 01264 811155, or email us on office@jelendeer.com

Best regards,

Mike.

Mike Allison
01264 811155

Back