Thread: Cottage

Looking for a nice cottage to stay in up north over new year any one got any contacts must sleep 4 in to separate bed rooms.

Whereabouts? Scotland? If so try There are many options and areas. New Year tends to be popular so best to book soon.

me and her indoors took our dog up to one in Glen Clova, was beautiful. Close enough to Glasgow to visit the family, but far enough away that they didn't want to visit us

High Tower
    Try Delnabo Estate Tomintoul 01807580366 Davy is the keeper and his wife is Katie (nice people)

I've had a very pleasant time staying in this one:

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)

That looks really nice. From my perspective the problem is one of the conditions; "Sorry but we do not accept pets".

We go away every September with another couple and between us we have 7 well-behaved gundogs (6 labs and 1 cocker). Although not my preferred option, I personally don't mind if they have to sleep outside in the car/kennel, but finding somewhere that will even entertain this number of dogs is a real challenge.

I know 7 dogs might be considered excessive but if anyone knows of suitable accomodation in the blairgowrie/pitlochry/dunkeld area I'd be delighted to hear about it.

Coalfin House, on the Mull of Kintyre is the best house i have rented, sleeps 8/9, huge kitchen overlooking Arran, log fire and right on the Kintyre Way.Stalking can be arranged locally as well as sea and trout fishing.Telephone Robin Dixon & Son Ltd , 01880 821133.

SD Regular
    Noth Yorkshire(ish)....Other places in Scotland depending Which deer i'm after!
    i think the guys at swillington shooting supplies have a cottage near pitlochry that they let out.....check their website for details.