Blaser 223 53gr load data (Wanted)

Reado

Hi

Looking for load data for my R8 in .223, I have a few different powders to hand and a couple of boxes of 53gr V-Max

Any, and all data for the R8 .223 would be very welcome

Cheers

Reado

I'm sure that, like the TIKKA load requested in a different thread, that there is also a Blaser reloading manual issuing data for every model and caliber of Blaser Rifles.

I mean, there must be such a thing because everyone keeps asking for weapon specific load data, right??~Muir

Will that be year specific Muir? So a different load for a 1997 Blaser to one made in 2003 for instance. :lol:

Reado there are no shortcuts mate, just work up a load specific to your rifle using data supplied by the powder companies whose powders you have.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply’s chaps, I have found in the past that what works well in one make of rifle is pants in another make! All I was asking for was if any of the R8 owners on here had developed an accurate .223 load that I could use this as a benchmark / starting point.

Reado

Thanks for the reply’s chaps, I have found in the past that what works well in one make of rifle is pants in another make! All I was asking for was if any of the R8 owners on here had developed an accurate .223 load that I could use this as a benchmark / starting point.

Reado
Interesting, I've personally not come across that.

Back