Deer photos needed?

jimbo123p

I am currently working on a website build for a deer related site. I need some deer photos to replace the sexy lady in the template, why? you may ask. The site is for a group (Many are members here) but will not have a forum so it is not another to compete with this one. Your help is appriciated and you will get credit for any picture used. real name of DS name your choice,
Jim

a few here jimbo, not sure they'll be any good to you!

CIMG0939.jpg

P1110372.jpg

P1110369.jpg

P1110364.jpg

P1110363.jpg

P1110359.jpg

roegun2.jpg

Why not look through the deer in general and theyre antlers thread which is a sticky at the top..

See something you like and PM who took the photo.. ;)

pics

Jimbo,

right click any image and "save picture as", download to your PC and manipulate as you want

Job done

Been there Dan, That is why I put the thread up. I don't want accussed of pinching pics. I would rather use with permission, Keeps it abovce board, Cheers, Jim

Thanks folks these are great. Working on a steep learning curve but I want to put in a photo album of deer. Site should be up and running in about ten days.
Cheers Jim

It was with sadness I have had to abandon the project. Two of the groups I had hoped would use the facility thought it too grand too soon. Thanks to those who supplied the photos. I deleted the site. The provider has agreed to the change to allow the package to be used on another direction,
Jim

Back