Thread: My Jimny for land rover

My Jimny for land rover

Looking to swap my suzuki Jimny 54 plate special edition 48,000 from new all mots and paper work mot and taxed mint condision looking for a landrover must be in good con and not batterd I need it for my shooting as my gears outgrown the little Jimny lol leather front seats back seat are out at the present and a load liner has been fitted but got all back seats ready to be put back takes a hour it also has front Crome bulbar side bars and back bar has a tow bar also
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

Kingdom of the East Saxons
    You want to swap a Jimny for Land Rover, Are you mad.? LOL
    I wouldnt swop anything for a Land Rover and that includes the mother in law..!

If you decide to sell instead of swap Bob let me know, my shooting mate is after one of these, i actually spoke to him earlier about it, He has been looking for a while but as yet no joy.

I need a bigger truck lol land rovers are fine if you get the right one had them for years I have a old disco on one of my shoots never let me down yet I need to swap for one because if I can't find wat I'm looking for il keep the Jimny it's got quite a few upgrades on it cheers bob

Naff stickering but nice wee motors. I sold a mint 04 reg in 2008 to buy a Defender and never regretted it but if the price was right i would have another along side my LR??