Shirt.

Dougster

This is going to seem trivial, but it's hard to get right in the heat we've had.

Now, I've been out a few times in my DPM jungle shirt and I'm still dieing like I'm in an oven, looking a photos, I stand out like a dark shadow against most things.

Has anyone got recommendations for a light to mid green/olive shirt that's light weight, 100% cotton and won't break the bank? I don't mind spending a bit but Rovince is out for what I do down south atm.

I use a Fjallraven green shirt with vented sides and underarms. Not cheapest but it has been washed a few hundred times and is still as good as new... (Top Tip).

I use a Fjallraven green shirt with vented sides and underarms. Not cheapest but it has been washed a few hundred times and is still as good as new... (Top Tip).

They aren't what they used to be. I know that from experience.

Columbia used to offer their long sleeve PFG fishing shirt in olive drab, but now the only non-neon color is a sort of ash. This is a great shirt. Too bad it is only in colors for fly fishing the Bahamas.

Remington once sold a light weight camo shirt for early dove season in the South. I have a short sleeve, not fancy, but nice and cool, and cheap.

Cabela's Microtex Lite is said by early archery season deer hunters to be very cool, but I have not tried it, as I am set for clothing.

Cheers all, but I have two stipulations. Cotton and solid green. Those army shirts seem to fit the bill.

i got a beige timberland one that is 100% cotton, roomy enough for a lard arse like me and dries out quickly

Back