As the OP in his "WANTED" listing is seeking a two piece set and doesn't need this item it is now for sale to all comers...please respond here first to establish your place in any queue. And subject to me finding it!

(If I can find it...give me a day or so...I have this was listed by me some months ago but no buyer found):

7mm-08 FORSTER - Micrometer Ultra Bullet Seating Die

As shown in the black and white picture, this is the ACTUAL item. An pre-owned, not new, Forster Ultra Micrometer Bullet Seating Die in 7mm-08 calibre.
Forster part number U00076. Somewhat tatty cardboard box with label of MJI Arms & Accessories of Suffolk.

This can be used in a conventional press that uses a standard RCBS, Lyman, Lee etc., shellholder appropriate for 7mm-08 AS WELL AS a Forster or Bonanza Co-x type that has an "integral" shellholder.

Midway UK price new is 95.00 or so, Hannam's is 85.00 or so. Both plus their postal charges of course!

THIS ONE HERE IS 64.50 including a signed for postal service within Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Or can be COLLECTED from near J21 of the M1/M69 for 60.00 CASH ONLY.

Please respond here to confirm your being the earliest response in time and then PM me also. Payment by BACS, Postal Order or cheque ONLY. No Paypal and not available outside GB and NI at this postage included rate.