Meindl taiga stockist E Anglia?

palmer_mike

Looking for a meindl stockist where I can try on a pair of taiga boots in a 9.5 and 10.
tried becketts in Norwich but they can only order them in and I need to try to be sure of the correct size.

any ideas?

Have you tried Geoff turner (outdoor people) in stowmarket? Also have seen them in "Blacks" before, but i think the ipswich shop has gone now so not sure where the nearest one is now.Another place to try is "workwear" on the A140 near eye.

Will the shop that has to order them in not get both pairs for you and then let you try them on and pick the ones that fit best?

Will the shop that has to order them in not get both pairs for you and then let you try them on and pick the ones that fit best?

Well, that depends on who you speak to......
phoned becketts in Norwich this morning and the answer was no they wouldn't, called them this afternoon and spoke to someone else and they are now ordering both sizes for me to try!

so all sorted now I guess (just hope for a good fit)

I have a couple of pairs of Meindl boots & certainly don't find the sizing generous. I had to stretch one pair for a couple of months before I could walk in them & even then only with office socks. I'd aim for a half size above what you would normally get. Great boots though, once you get the correct size.

Looking for a meindl stockist where I can try on a pair of taiga boots in a 9.5 and 10.
tried becketts in Norwich but they can only order them in and I need to try to be sure of the correct size.

any ideas?

I got Becketts to order two sizes of Dovre exremes which they were happy to do! I walked around the shop for about half an hour in each pair and then paid for the ones that fitted best. They are really good to deal with.
MS

I got Becketts to order two sizes of Dovre exremes which they were happy to do! I walked around the shop for about half an hour in each pair and then paid for the ones that fitted best. They are really good to deal with.
MS

Yes sorted now ms!
called them back and spoke to a more helpful employee, they're now ordering a couple of sizes for me to try.

Back