Thread: KC registered Black Working Cocker Pups

KC registered Black Working Cocker Pups

5 Registered Black Working Cocker pups. 2 bitches 3 dogs. Legally docked and dew clawed and will be microchipped at 6 weeks. The mother is by FTCH Orgest Yfwr out of a bitch by FTCH Larford Cole. There is a total of 33 FTCH in her five generation pedigree. The mother is a lovely natured, eager to please bitch who is happy working or lay on the mat in the house. They are by stud dog Jackalantern Yokel of Anneryvalley who is by FTCH Argyll Chiefton and again has over 30 FTCH in his 5 generation pedigree. If you want a full copy of the pedigrees I will email them to you along with more photos as requested. Ready end of August. We are based in Devon. 500. PM for more info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0010 (2).jpg   DSC_0006.jpg  
    Last edited by shbangsteve; 01-08-2014 at 19:22.

Bitches sold. 3 dog pups left. My wife casually asked me this morning what we are doing for our 20th wedding anniversary on Sept 2nd ? All in hand dear, I replied. Oh F*** ! I forgot the first one ! as well as the other 18. Where the hell did those years go ? These pups need to be gone hence price reduced to 450. Bargain. PM me for pedigrees and you will see why. Both parents by FTCh with over 30 FTCh in the pedigrees of both.