Hello from London

Spratzt

Hello,

I'm Greg (don't ask about the username), based in West London.

I'm keen on driven shooting and fishing and I've had a couple of successful accompanied stalking outings. I'm not quite sure where to go next but I'm thinking of doing a DSC1 course and seeing where that leads.

Hello Greg.
A view might be keep going on those accompanied stalks, the DSC1 all in good time made more simple with field experience.
Enjoy

Welcome to the site. You will find there are a number of members in the London area. Give young Pine Martin a PM I am sure he will point you in the right direction.

Welcome to the site. You will find there are a number of members in the London area. Give young Pine Martin a PM I am sure he will point you in the right direction.

Hello Malc! No-one calls me "young" Pine Marten anymore, that title's gone to another, but thanks anyway. Welcome Greg! I know of at least four other members who live in West London. Actually, more specifically, I actually know them in real life, not just on the SD, so they're definitely real. As Malc says, drop me a message and I'd be happy to share my experiences and suggestions with you.

Hello Malc! No-one calls me "young" Pine Marten anymore, that title's gone to another, but thanks anyway. Welcome Greg! I know of at least four other members who live in West London. Actually, more specifically, I actually know them in real life, not just on the SD, so they're definitely real. As Malc says, drop me a message and I'd be happy to share my experiences and suggestions with you.

You are considerably younger than me by a few years :old: and we have young Pine Martin and even younger Pine Martin now :D I have the dates confirmed for you on the 20th of December AM and PM;)

Actually Scrumbag, you're one of the four people I mentioned in my previous post. Also, you dragged me onto this website in the first place so any advice I give is only likely to reflect what you told me something like three years ago. Unless it's about carrying dead deer on trains, that really is my own area of expertise.

I'm trying not to be very insulted so far - but maybe all I need do is give scrumbag a good kicking next time I see him, that ought to cheer me up

Back