Meindl dovre extreme

210 QUID !

mine have nearly had it !! :(

mine are now just into their 3rd season and im hopeing there going to see me throught till the end of summer then ill get another pair .

a truly outstanding pair of boots !

cheers lee :D

I have had mine 18 months and the Stitching coming away at the top, they have only been worn as a “second” boot. Not very happy about that, shame as in use they are a good boot.

ATB

Tahr

Try Tamarack Outdoors they've got 15% off so cheaper than £210 or for a bit more you could get yourself some Lundhags.
Neil

Hunter V said:
An over priced poor product in my opinion and not what you`d expect from Meindl..

Yoy must have got a friday afternoon pair! I've used them for years....forestry and stalking in the Highlands. I like high boots so I can tie me trousers to them to keep water and ticks out. Highland Industrial Supplies in Inverness do a good deal but not mail order.

Never owned a pair scrotspine. But seen enough pair`s with cracked leather not forgetting to mention the bubbling leather that there prone too and re known for..
I suppose there better that the Mouflon boots though :lol:

Hunter V said:
Never owned a pair scrotspine. But seen enough pair`s with cracked leather not forgetting to mention the bubbling leather that there prone too and re known for..
I suppose there better that the Mouflon boots though :lol:

i've got the mouflon plus boots and they have been spot on for me, been worn quite alot & still in good order, warm & comfortable too imo

bairn79 said:
i've got the mouflon plus boots and they have been spot on for me, been worn quite alot & still in good order, warm & comfortable too imo
I like my squeaky :oops: Mouflons as well, comfy, waterproof and still going strong after 2yrs :)
Cheers, Pete.

had mine for years no problems / other than they dont like wet rocks or ice but totaly waterproof got mine flee bay 160posted id have a spare pair if i had the dosh

Boughtmine from bloke at Midland Game Fair well under £200 I know the bloke has a catalogue and does online.
If you try putting some leather waterproofer wax treatment on it does generally help in keeping them crack free and they don't squeek ;)

my mouflons have never squeaked!! i treat mine with dales dubbin regular, its the same as anything - look after them and they will look after you.

bairn79 said:
my mouflons have never squeaked!! i treat mine with dales dubbin regular, its the same as anything - look after them and they will look after you.

Abuse them and they`ll drop to pieces in no time..
It`s the poor quality of the materials along with poor design in my opinion ;)

£90 brand new off ebay :lol:

I look after them by using Meindl branded wax and waterproofing spray on them. Leather is fine, the leather look area around the eyelets have a few dings out of it but nothing to panic about.

A very comfy boot.

Novice

I have used the mouflon boots for about 5 years and they are still in good working order and never leak but i do look after them and yes they are used every week of the year and spend weeks and weeks in the mountains in scotland :D

downwind said:
bairn79 said:
I like my squeaky :oops: Mouflons as well, comfy, waterproof and still going strong after 2yrs :)
Cheers, Pete.

I love my Mouflon's too. Mine used to squeak but it was the laces not the boots, after treating them with Nik Wax they are fine ;)

Jonathon

Back