Thread: shotgun

Does anyone know a rough value of a white diamond o/u shogun? still in fairly good knick don't know the model but would be about 30 years old I thaught about 150

its more than likely a gun made under the berreta banner maybe a few yrs old ,sorry no idea on the price etc ,atb doug,

Made under the Franco berretta banner part of the same family so Italian so well made depending on the model unknown
    A few pics would help ,if in good condition 150'would be a good buy not sure about spares but a good smith can usually doctor something for a shotty

I was talking to a gunsmith recently re shotgun prices and potential repair costs.
    If a part needs made and fitted it could take the 'smith up to say three hours.
    There needs to be some economic awareness re some lower end price shotguns.
    I hope the argy-bargy that seems to start so easily on here recently doesn't kick off.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

My first shotgun was a White Diamond Saphire. I got it second hand from Diamond Shooting services in Heathfield for 395

I think they where imported by Dimond Shooting Services and are in fact made by Slima just returning to the UK market recently but with a different action.

I recently tried ride to get parts for a Silma and had more luck get blood from a stone wall, unfortunately it was my blood from bang my head against it for so long.