Florida Mall, Orlando

nun_hunter

Hi, a mates Mrs is a hostie and regularly does long haul flights to Orlando and when she is there she stays in a hotel right next to the Florida Mall. She is more than happy to pick me up any shooting related bits if I need, the only problem is I've looked on the website and can't see any obvious hunting/shooting shops listed within the mall. I can't really ask her to go trawling round every shop and ask if they sell xyz shooting products.

I was hoping that either someone who has visited the mall (either holiday or a local) could recommend any shops in the mall or ones within walking distance that sell any outdoor products.

None in there anymore! its all changed and is now full of yuppie shops but turn right back down int drive towards wet n wild say 800yrds ? on right and she will find one of the best toy stores Bass pro ake Outdoor world she can't miss it mty its across the road from the diamond store :doh: View attachment 45364View attachment 45365 others around but most is mail order now days.ups to your hotel

Orlando, FL | Bass Pro Shops5156 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819
407-563-5200
Click to Email Store Manager

• GPS Coordinates:
  • 28.4703ºN, 81.4483ºW
  • (WGS84/NAD83)
  • View Map/Get Directions
Open 364 Days a Year!
Regular Store Hours
Mon - Sat 9:00am - 10:00pm
Sun 10:00am - 8:00pm

Ah brilliant. I will ask my mate to pass on the details and se if she's able to pop down that way. If all goes well my bank account will take a bit of a hammering!

Back