Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Salisbury Meet 2

Salisbury Meet 2

Hi Guys,

The last meet went extremely well all down to the great company and conversation and I know quite a few wanted to be there but couldn't make it.

I think we were all keen to repeat the event and with a potential fishing trip coming up in June it would be good to get another meet in towards the end of March beginning of April. The 31st March is a Wednesday, also the end of the Doe season so could be a good date to have a few beers.

What do you think

To help find a location to meet if everyone PMs me their Post Code, name and forum name then I will look for a central location with a bigger car park.

Hi Les,
    31st March suits me.

Hi Les,
    Hope to make this one, 31st is ok for me.

Im good for this Les..

Well done..

Hello Lads,

Fairly new to all this, so I would love to attend.

Colin (Realtree)

Look forward to sharing a beer Colin

Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Thanks everyone, numbers starting to creep up.
    Welcome onboard Colin, I am pretty new to this but went to the one in early February and it was a really good night.

Hi Les,

Count me in. I am awaiting the name of a good venue not too far from where we met last time. Has big car park, does food and is pretty spacious, overlooks a lake and nature reserve, I think it is on the Warminster Salisbury road, will post details as soon as I get name.

Sounds interesting and could be just what we are looking for.

At the moment I was thinking about The Swan at Stoford it is right on the A36. The last time I was there a few years ago it had a large car park although across the road. It does food and if we are interested in a bit of indoor sport it has an old fashioned skittle alley, wood pins and wood balls, you put the pins back up yourself. Around about 35 ish miles for everyone so far except Realtree and that is about 50 (sorry Realtree).

37.4 miles cross country, 55 by A roads. But who's counting? I'll, be there.
    KevinF -