Thread: Hello All :O)

Hello All :O)

Hi All,

Although I passed my DSC Part 1 in June 2006, I've never found the time to get out there due to job commitments and time. Ive done several training days with various calibres from .223 all the way up to .338 reaching 5" target at 3/4 mile, not that this would ever be used for deer stalking, but I can claim to have a degree of competance behind a rifle and can hit the target.

Well thought it was time to put my Tikka T3 .243 Super Varmit to some practical use and utimately work my way to DSC level 2.

So, if there are any willing people in the north wales / north west, Im looking to get into the saddle as such and do some stalking, I could do with a good mentor i guess

Look forward to hearing from people

Best Regards

Welcome mate, plenty of good people on here... I'm sure someone up that will will be able to help! Good luck and happy hunting!

Cheers Top Shot, I hope so

Welcome to this area where there are lots of helpful stalkers. Where in N Wales are you? Cheers, K

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome aboard Rich. There's a lot of us from North Wales on here, where abouts are you?
    Another convert to the Dark side

Welcome to the site Rich

If its hit its history / If its missed its a mystery

A gun is always loaded .A mule always kicks

Thanks for the welcome all! Grew up in Rhuddlan, live in Rhyl now