off back home in September (just for 4 days)

bobjs

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co....grouse-and-being-back-home?highlight=glenogil

well I am back up this september and i think it will be just as good as last year, as above :)

just had the invite arrive today, myself and the boss are off back up. this time we are there for 4 days and i can't wait, need to get the right leg sorted as i have suffered some rather bad muscle wastage, been to see the physio and i have lost about 15% flex in the knee but she said with the exercises she has given me i should be good to go (just hope all the rain has washed a few feet af sum o thos hills.;) )

can't wait :)

bob.

Nah Bob those hills have not got any smaller, their older now so taller, in fact I am noticing hills now where there never used to be any, will also be up there in September , not the same place as you but just over the hill so as to speak.

nice one bob,

cheers big fella,

im off out tomorrow for a trek to see what the legs like, sadly i had a bad bleed on the knee after the first week of the op. but i am not going to miss this loved it last year and it was just the tonic, i needed after we nearly lost the wee one.
bob.

OMG:

ill get in but no oot paul.

ps: i have some more of that ammo we spoke about, just not sure i have the @alls to do what we spoke about. ;)

bob.

Hi BT

not sure if you were up last year, but i did meet up with a shooting buddy from falkland in fife.

i have to say its a nice feeling to be back in full time work and i don't have to sell my shooting belongings to pay the bills, :)

bob.

send pix vie pm feller i'll have a look very close ups inc head stamp feller, we are intending coming back as it was such a nice place to be .:tiphat:

Hi BT

not sure if you were up last year, but i did meet up with a shooting buddy from falkland in fife.

i have to say its a nice feeling to be back in full time work and i don't have to sell my shooting belongings to pay the bills, :)

bob.

+one on that one Bob,

you our have cracking full time job with a lot of responsible, which you do very well, the plus side for me is we get to have a chat every now and again.

speak soon bud.

TL

send pix vie pm feller i'll have a look very close ups inc head stamp feller, we are intending coming back as it was such a nice place to be .:tiphat:

paul.

i will see what i can do with the photos etc and then seek your advice. ;)

please let me know when you're planning to come back to the castle, I will have my ticket allotment amended as i have moved up in the ranks now and both ticket allotment and pay have gone up. :)

Last edited:
+one on that one Bob,

you our have cracking full time job with a lot of responsible, which you do very well, the plus side for me is we get to have a chat every now and again.

speak soon bud.

TL

Hi TL

well i hope to see you a bit more this season along with Kev, i have both of your details for loaders and instructors for guests, all have been forwarded to the head keeper and ill drop off the paperwork in the next week or so ready for September,

I will also do you both a copy of the shoot dates so that you can plan when you're available etc

thanks for the kind words TL, i just wish i had been a good boy on this site when i was paying the bills a few years back, i may have been still able to do things for folk.

regards to you and the good lady.

bob.

ps: i need to see you about that 243 as well TL.

Last edited:
Good luck bob...get out there and enjoy yourself. .....scott

Hi Neebs

thank you scott its a nice feeling to have made it back to be able to afford things now and again, all be it a lot slower saving for them than it used to be :)

regards

bob.

ye ha , made up 4 you feller well done :thumb: maybe ya get a green motor lol . will do prob just be me and her indoors thanks, hope the ww1 went off ok :tiphat:

paul

please let me know when you're planning to come back to the castle, I will have my ticket allotment amended as i have moved up in the ranks now and both ticket allotment and pay have gone up. :)

Hi TL

well i hope to see you a bit more this season along with Kev, i have both of your details for loaders and instructors for guests, all have been forwarded to the head keeper and ill drop off the paperwork in the next week or so ready for September,

I will also do you both a copy of the shoot dates so that you can plan when you're available etc

thanks for the kind words TL, i just wish i had been a good boy on this site when i was paying the bills a few years back, i may have been still able to do things for folk.

regards to you and the good lady.

bob.

ps: i need to see you about that 243 as well TL.

cheers Bob
I did have a good natter to Eddie and Val at the cla, looking forward to seeing you this forth coming season.

Tony

ye ha , made up 4 you feller well done :thumb: maybe ya get a green motor lol . will do prob just be me and her indoors thanks, hope the ww1 went off ok :tiphat:

Hi Paul

over 9000 people there bud and lots raised for charity, fantastic day had by all and the night before we had the Battle proms and that was also fantastic, had a great time but i was completly knackered,

let me know fella and ill have the ammo on site when you and the good lady arrive. ;)

cheers Bob
I did have a good natter to Eddie and Val at the cla, looking forward to seeing you this forthcoming season.

Tony

I know Tony, i have spoken to eddie and also to kev who may have a chance to come up from time to time with his work commitments etc. i also had a chat with him about your planned item (talk later), off to see neil in the morning and back home for a bit of lamping tomorrow,

ps: seen a big boy cross over from ours to yours just past our farm entrance, he ran down the road towards yours and then turned left into the hedge.

speak soon love to sue,

bob.

Jealous much? Good to hear it's all going well Bob. We really need a catch up soon!

Hi Matt

nice to see you about again sir, i hope your back in work etc,

all is good here in fact the boss was just given a 270 and that makes 2 now so we both have a 270 for the trip, (sadly i don't like the 270) but who cares he's paying the bills, i have to look at the 7x57 today and get some things ordered in the morning for the trip so that will keep me busy,

as for a catch up, anytime sir, you can even pop in to see the castle when your here.

bob.

Hi bob have a great time :) I hope your knees are getting better ? Abd things are all good with you and yours mate :)
atb jim

Hi bob have a great time :) I hope your knees are getting better ? Abd things are all good with you and yours mate :)
atb jim

Hi Big Man

the knee is getting better but wish i had left it well alone, after the op i was told that 5 out of the 6 areas of the knee and knee cap where marked as a 4 and 1 was a 3 (4 being the worst level of ware ) i should have been given a new knee cap, ??

well it seems i am too young to have one, so back to the stiff knee and lots of painkillers/trying to get off tramadol is possibly harder than getting a divorce,

other than that mate wild dogs and single women could not stop me going up home ;)

hope alls well with you and the family

regards

bob.

Back