Kestrel deals. (NOT TRADE)

The tramp

After having my previous post deleted by admin for it being a 'trade post', I'm re-posting,

But, please be aware that this is NOT a trade post, I approached the importers to try and get some kind of 'bulk buy' as several friends/club members were after one, and after being offered these deals, I'm passing the info so that anybody else interested can have a good deal too.
I am NOT affiliated or otherwise connected with the company, and neither do I, or did I, receive any better deal for 'advertising' or merely passing the details of the offers on.

If any 'Trade members' have an issue with me posting this, please air your concerns to ME instead of reporting to admin again.

The below is a cut and paste.

'Currently we have the following offers running and don’t require a promo code:

Kestrel Applied Ballistics and Horus Non Bluetooth
RRP £552 inc VAT Offer Price £375.95 inc VAT

Kestrel Applied Ballistics and Horus Bluetooth
RRP £654 inc VAT Offer Price £404.95 inc VAT

Kestrel 2500NV Olive Drab
RRP £181.20 INC vat Offer Price £99.95 inc VAT

In addition I can offer the following using promo code: FOR2

25% off all Kestrel accessories
25% off Kestrel 3500
25% off Kestrel 4000 Bluetooth and Non Bluetooth

These promotions are set until the end of October.'

Order from

Richard Paul Russell Ltd - Home

Please remember, I make no money, or gain, or 'extra' discount by posting this, just trying to help other shooters get a good deal on a very handy piece of kit.

Pete

Last edited:
Why spud ? Trade would imply that I'm either making a gain, either monetary, or by an increased discount on my own order. I'm just passing on info for a good deal, same as I pass on your details for people wanting good deals too.

Pete, I've had three post shoot drinks and this is definitely trade, think of all the hard done by gun trade retailers who won't be able to put food on the table this week because you've posted a deal with the distributer which means they can't sell their wares, which they have bought up front with their hard stolen! Shame on you.

Doesn't look trade to me ? Just a shooter giving other shooters a heads up on some great deals ?

if you received a free or low priced one then did a write up and deleted any posts that didn't agree with you , that would be wrong!

Doesn't look trade to me ? Just a shooter giving other shooters a heads up on some great deals ?

if you received a free or low priced one then did a write up and deleted any posts that didn't agree with you , that would be wrong!

Very true tackb. Fortunately I don't have anybody I consider a friend, or mate, who would be so unscrupulous.

Just like someone posting that Uttings have a good deal on a piece of kit...

Nothing wrong with sharing, but 1. I'm not Trade and 2. Don't need one of these!

Back