i thought I would do another
this coming Bank holiday monday
to be held near Warwick in Warwickshire

tracks will be either
3-4 hour old over 400m
and/or
20hr+ old over 600m

Tracks will be laid with fallow cleaves and scent shoes..no blood
will give those that are putting a little effort into their training a chance to see how they are getting on
and anyone who may be thinking of doing a UKDTR tracking test to see how ready you are
spaces are limited
and there is no cost to this except to come with a freindly open mind
please comment on this post or pm me to book a place
ATB
Richard

I would fancy a go at this, not sure if the pup will be quite ready for such a track with no blood at all. I have cut down on the amount of blood I use but normally put the odd drop along the track just to reassure the dog she's on the right line. Still sure the experience would be good for her.
All I would say Richard is after attending your initial training day I would suggest each dog is only got out of it's vehicle when it is its turn to track. That way there's less distraction from other dogs. Also you need to make sure there are no contaminants (skins, cleaves, blood etc) in the area to give the dog a hard time.
I'll confirm a little nearer the time depending on bookings etc.

Guys and gals
due to unforeseen events out of my control
i have had to cancel this day
I will put up a new date shortly
thank you to those that had already booked on
many thanks Richard

I would fancy a go at this, not sure if the pup will be quite ready for such a track with no blood at all. I have cut down on the amount of blood I use but normally put the odd drop along the track just to reassure the dog she's on the right line. Still sure the experience would be good for her.
All I would say Richard is after attending your initial training day I would suggest each dog is only got out of it's vehicle when it is its turn to track. That way there's less distraction from other dogs. Also you need to make sure there are no contaminants (skins, cleaves, blood etc) in the area to give the dog a hard time.
I'll confirm a little nearer the time depending on bookings etc.

John
just give us a bell
we can sort out a track to suit your ability mid week evening if needed
i'm pretty flexible as a rule
kind regards
richard

Back