manliest man - I need help

Devil_Bri

I got the local free newspaper through the letterbox this morning.
I was flicking through the pages of endless adverts for upvc windows etc when I came across a full page spread, titled "Manliest Man 2014" !
I scanned down the page only to find a very familiar photo !!!
Unknown to me, my wife or so called "friends" have obviously sent my photo in for a laugh. Granted it is quite funny and I only wish I had thought of the idea and sent some one elses photo in.
The photo is of me with a nice 8 point sika stag, which the editors obviously didnt like so they edited the photo and removed the stag and my rifle !. Going by some of the other photos its more like the "Vainest Man 2014" rather than the manliest lol
So i am seeking a favour from any of you fellow stalkers or your family members that are on facebook - vote for me on the following link. The winner of the competition gets a big led TV.
Now that I have been entered I would love to beat the other "I love myself" models !
My photo is of me wearing a green buffalo jacket, black hat and neck warmer. With the title Brian. All you have to do is hit the "like" button on my photo.
Chatterboxnis photos
Cheers

Last edited:
Now are you sure you didn't send it in yourself lol.
+1 vote for you, just don't take it the wrong way not looking for your number, dinner or anything else.
Good luck Wingy

I will have to use the mrs account. Can't wait to tell the lads at work Bri. ;)
Lol, dont bother your back side telling them, in fact do tell them and get them to vote !
I have a very strong feeling that it was my mate at work that sent the photo in, I reckon he copied it from my whatsapp profile

Back