Reluctantly selling my Land Rover Defender TD5 90 CountyStation Wagon. It has the 'Freestyle' pack fitted.
- Year 2000 on a V-plate.
- Genuine72,000 on the clock.
- MOT Feb and 6 months tax
- Only oneprevious owner (I've owned it for the last xx years).
- Meticulously maintained and serviced.
- Factory fitted Land Rover Sunroof.
- 2x sets keys and immobiliser fobs.
- Fitted with a winch bumper and a Superwinch remotecontrol winch (never been used). Also comes with the original bumper should youwish to change it back.
- Fitted with Freestyle alloys and BF GoodrichAll-Terrain tyres (and locking nuts).
- Also comes with a 2nd set of 5x Freestyle alloysfitted with BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain tyres for the winter.
- Fitted with a tow bar.
- Comes with the front centre seat and a cubby box (Cubby box could do with recovering).
- Fitted with a heavy duty aluminium sump guard
- Fitted with aluminium chequer plate side and bonnet protectors.
- Front seats have always been covered.
- Fitted with a genuine Land Rover rear load liner to protect the rear carpet.
A real bargain for someone at £7,500