Available: Red deer hill syndicate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working out and about till later but I will try and get back to everyone this evening. I have had a lot of interest so please bear with me in getting back to you all

Hi Mark,

The telephone number you sent me to call is incorrect. Could you send me the correct one please?

Phil.

I have spoken to mark who has explained in depth what he is offering. An upfront and open guy with some stalking at a reasonable cost. Unfortunately not for me this time. I'm sure he'll be in touch as time allows.

RED-DOT if I have to delete your posts out of someone's advert again your access to Classifieds/Opportunities is going to be removed. It's becoming tedious. :mad:

RED-DOT if I have to delete your posts out of someone's advert again your access to Classifieds/Opportunities is going to be removed. It's becoming tedious. :mad:
csl a totally agree with you as a don't see the point in replying to a post with an answer like that . Well done

Disappointed despite 2 PM's no response. Very frustrating when your are new to the sport and people don't even respond, guess it wasn't meant to be!

Same thing here unfortunately.

Was given a number to call which didn't exist, then a mobile which was never in service/answered.

Despite a further PM asking for a call I never got to speak to him.

Disappointed despite 2 PM's no response. Very frustrating when your are new to the sport and people don't even respond, guess it wasn't meant to be!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, first pm was 30 min after post went live, also sent a second a day later along with a message on post saying pm had been sent. Had no reply and find it hard to believe I was so far down the list not to get a reply, unless the reply Pms were hand picked or randomly selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back