Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Backpack?

Is it possible to find a backpack which have chair or a hardtop so you can sit on it + a space for your rifle/shotgun?

Here in Denmark I cant find one.

Because I need a backpack I can carry and then use as a seat also. But its awkward to carry your rifle/shotgun and backpack over the shoulders.

I hope you understand me - Im looking for a backpack with both a seat and a weapon-holder!

I think the space for the rifle might be the killer there. There are loads of different rucksacks with folding stools built in, but I haven't seen anything with a rifle holder too.

Or something a bit cheaper...

Stolrygsæk, 35 l - Biltema

Even cheaper again, and with a fishing rod holder too....(I've no idea what they mean by that, but perhaps it could be used to hold your rifle?)

Stolrygsæk - Biltema

Thanks - I too cant find anything with a weapon-holder, but maybe its just me who remeber it wrong, maybe you actually can have both backpack and gun on the shoulder?

Look at the z-aim rifle sling. It can be used with a stand alone back pack.

I got mine from moray outfitting on here.

"Amazing things can happen when preparation meet opportunity" Richard Schatz

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran

Bergans Tuva are the closest thing I can think of, Tuva has a small chair you have to take out of the backpack to use, and a gun holder on the side.

This Swedteam offering almost does that:

"On the outside are five pockets, in one of them is a removable pad you can use to sit on."

Not quite a chair, but a seating solution of sorts.

Thanks all. But I think I found the one :-)

SD Regular
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    Quote Originally Posted by Renico View Post
    Thanks all. But I think I found the one :-)

Are Hillman even still in existence? - Haven't seen any of their kit available for some time......

As an alternative, Eberlestock may have something up your street in their framed range......
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........