Thread: New Member Introduction

New Member Introduction

Hi AllI have just joined the Stalking Directory so here goes with my intro...My name is Jack and I am currently living in Yorkshire. Ive been beating and shooting for 12 years now. I started out with a CZ .17hmr which I wouldn't be without. I progressed onto my .243 which I have been shooting deer and foxes for approximately 6 years now. I also have my DSC1 and am looking at doing my DSC 2.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome Jack. fantastic level of knowledge in here.
    For guided stalking opportunities here in Devon and Dorset including Red, Sika, Fallow and Roe deer + deer related training including skinning, butchery and trophy preparation. All abilities welcome.
    Email your enquirers to
    Facebook users are encouraged to join our local community page "Devon Stalking".

Welcome, BTW the wealth of knowledge is tempered with occasional bulls**t and some downright misinformation so take it with a pinch of salt! Also try to maintain a sense of humour as SD does have some wind up merchants.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.