Thread: swarovski repairs

swarovski repairs

My Swarovski bino's had started to fog up in the right lense, so i got in touch with swarovski who told me to send them in with a cover letter explaining the problem, Within 2 weeks they had been sent to Austria, repaired, serviced, cleaned and sent back to me with no questions asked..... Well done swarovski.

Customer Service

Thay have the best customer service in the buisness.

I have never heard any complaints in all the years i've been shooting.

+ 1 on that.

I've received excellent service from them on the two occasions that I needed it.

I doubt I'll now stray from them - looking forward to when they announce rangefinder binos.

I too have had good service, my fairly new binos started to stick on focussing wheel and the serial number had been stamped twice ( crooked both times! ) I pointed this out to Swaro uk and said not what you expect at this price, they waffled a bit so I sent them direct to Austria with covering letter, Four days later a brand new pair arrived with new carrying case, so spot on here too.

I have also had excellent service from them, they managed to totally rebuild mine after they were trashed when they were run over by a car. It cost me 500 but I got back virtually a brand new pair and it only took a couple of weeks.