Available: New Audio CD Questions and Answers guide

Paul at Fechan

There has always been a real hole the training material provision for people who simply aren't that great with books, manuals, computers and maybe don't even have a computer. So to make sure everyone has access to materials that can really help them Galloway Field Sports has now developed an Audio CD in selectable tracks to play anywhere whether it's in the car, at home or work and learn for your DSC1 without having the stress of trying to digest a manual you can beat whales to death with.

This Audio CD guide will go on sale shortly but for the moment have a think about all the people who aren't doing their DSC1 because the support simply isn't there to give them confidence to undertake the qualification. And the Cost?? £6.50 inc. p&p to SD members

More info and to purchase here: New DSC1 Audio Discs for Hygiene and Safety Available | Galloway Fieldsports

This Audio CD learning resource will be available from September but to give you a taste of what will be on offer and if you're doing your DSC1 soon then have a listen here:

Track 3: Safety

PS edit... sure there's a bit of shameful promo in the youtube upload but why not!

Last edited:
Ill have one of these, it will help with my dyslexia as this is whats put me off doing my DSC1,

Translators can be provided on request...

You going branch out with kids stories too.

.... only if the story involves deer getting shot and eaten
icon_lol.gif

Thanks Rotwild, they will be ready shortly and I'll put them up in classified

Last edited:
Working on the Buttolos part 1.... 'in the forest'

... but for the mo version one of the Audio CD's are now ready to go in classified.

Thanks for all the interest and purchases. Just to answer a question and confirm that in both packages for £6.50 and £8.50 it is the same colour printed disc with the same content. The difference in price is to pay for the colour presented finish and case with same or next day p&p in better packaging. The economy package is a simple printed b&w sleeve with same disc but not to the same standards of p&p as the colour package, cheers

p

Paul, can you send me 2 discs for candidates on my Oct DSC1 course at Kielder. Its great to be able to offer the audio CD to my candidates.

How are the disc going ?.

Atb

yep will do that, drop me a pm with your address please. Disc is doing good, over 20 sent now and onto version 2 with the tracks now adjusted to have a louder set level so it's easier to hear for the guys that run noisy pickups and the likes ;)

Working on the game meat hygiene recording now, it was harder to group the questions which are all jumbled up in the question bank into 'tracks' but I think I've nailed it now...

Little bit of feedback for a genuine product

'Fast and prompt delivery and as described going to contact for future service' daz (ebay)

'highly recomended, receved my order very fast,, thank you' clif
(ebay)

'Recommended,Excellent, Smooth Transaction A1'
jaci (ebay)

'Hi paul, thanks for getting the disc out so fast, listened through a couple of times and really making it easier, cheers
' phil (email)

Got one myself the other week much easier to digest just listening to the cd,i normally read the manual in bed but fall asleep then wake up with a fright when the heavy manual hits the floor!!!i just put the cd in the cd slot on the telly and listen till i fall asleep and wife gets up to turn it off.defo worth the few quid.thanks paul

Back