Good Experience at Shooting Supplies

scrumbag

All,

Just thought I’d share my good experiences of shopping at Shooting supplies a few weeks ago.

I was looking for a .22lr CZ/Brno bolt action and saw on Guntrader that they had a good selection in.

Went up, had a look at what they had, picked at a Brno Model 2 and a Swift Precision Stumpy mod. They even helped my mount my own scope with my own rings at no extra.

All in all very satisfied and if you are in the Bromsgrove area well worth a look.

ATB,

Scrummy

It's always good to hear of good service.

Shooting Supplies threads usually produce a crop of naysayers, but before they come on I'll take the opportunity to say that I've been a customer for many years now and have always found them most helpful.

Michael, don't you already have half a dozen .22s or did you have to leave them by the Lake?

Well the Woodsman and the S&W-17 I was not likely to get a permit for and all the others were not screw cut for a moddy. Also, only have 1 slot so far :(

ATB,

Scrummy

Gosh - long way to go to see Rog - but he and the team are pretty sorted. Glad you were well looked after.

Hi Eric, was not actually a long way as I was heading back up to Wales for the weekend so was just off the top of the M40 for me.

ATB,

Scrummy

As said roger and Mark always put them selfs out to help however long it takes customer satisfaction is always at the top of there list :) they have had a fair bit of my money off me over the years

Back