Thread: Any one bow hunted in South Africa?

Any one bow hunted in South Africa?

A group of us are looking to bow hunt in SA next year. Any recommendations on what out fitter.
    Cheers Sean

ive been twice with kei river safaris loved every minute of it.

Staffordshire synthetic stocks

Bos en dal have just built a number of hides specifIcally for bow hunters. I saw a cracker at a ranch the other week - a pit blind they called it- or them actually. It's like a world war two bunker half underground with a domed roof. Mirrored glass in the windows, plenty room, comfy seats and then slits to open to shoot out of. I'm not a bow hunter but it was the bees knees.
    Last edited by goathunter1; 25-08-2014 at 20:41. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    A group of us are looking to bow hunt in SA next year. Any recommendations on what out fitter.
    Cheers Sean

South Africa is an excellent destination to bow hunt...PM SEND Sir!
    Patrick Reynecke (Bushwack Safaris)
    Mobile:+27 82 773 4099

Hi there Sean

look at this special we were running in 2014!! What ever your desire we can make it happen. Available: Attention bow hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!

as goathunter1 stated we also build new hides on our own property and have a few other bow hunting consessions as well

Please let me know if i can assist with anything.

Best Regards

Gerrit jv Vuuren PH & Outfitter
    Bos en Dal Safaris- South Africa
    Home - Bos en Dal Safaris

wherever you go i garentee you will have the experience of a lifetime. spot and stalk is alot of fun especially on warthogs

Staffordshire synthetic stocks

yes have done seven trips now with a couple of different outfitters. had a wail of a time and some fantastic trophies and memories to boot. give me a call if you need further details, I have done two trips now with Benito Van Leuwen and am honoured to say we have become great friends during that time I say give me a call and I will give you the low down and a few tips that will save you some grief as well . ATB Mike Norris

I went with Archers Africa back in 1990, out of business now but wonderful trip. Go with an outfitter who understands bowhunting and you can't go too far wrong.

Hi Sean

I have done 3 trips to Africa bowhunting, some guys in the British Bowhunters have been going for 20 yrs. You realy need to decided what type of hunt you want. Do you want to shoot from a hide along with a bit of spot and stalk, or just spot and stalk. What type of hunt you want determines the time of year you go and the location.