WANTED: Venison

is this a guessing game now fox pro, or does it depend what u want? for the love of god your the one WANTING THE VENISON. and as for your reply to a very simple question, its very poor, my opinion. all the very best,

I'll start you off just fill in the blanks

------- X Red at ------- per kilo
------- X Sika at ------ per kilo
------- X Fallow at -----per kilo
------- X Roe at ------- per kilo
------- X Muntjac at ----- per kilo
------- X C.W.D. at ------ per kilo

Add to that how soon and how often and you may get some serious replies

Awe wingy don't start me ive had a fair few grouse the night so please forgive me, RED 50P PER KILO, ROE 20P, SIKA 60P, FALLOW 40P, MUNNTY???? AND CWD ?????? AS I HAVE ONLY SEEN A PHOTO NO COMENT. so in summery even if this guy was paying £7 per kilo I would not give him the tripe. and that's my rant over on this one. away for on other half, night night. as for how often and how soon? NO THE NIGHT MA HA

Last edited:
No .... Shot in foot I think ..... As said even if did have carcasses to give you wouldn't trust that if can't get a reply to a wanted ad from the OP then what chances of trouble being paid ? Unless monies up front.....

A Yorkshire man arguing with a Scot over money, now this should be good. :popcorn: :rofl:

Come on FoxPro your original enquiry was a bit vague. How much, and what type? Are we talking tonnes or simply the odd carcase every week/month.

Last edited:
Presume you'll be encouraging head shooting and paying a premium for clean shot carcass'? Everyone down here does? About 30p/kg more if you smack it in the swede..

No replies to enquiries!! Begs the question "Would you buy a second hand car off this man"?. IE No chance of any from me matey!

Give the guy a chance guys he probably hasn't had a chance to get to the computer.
He's probably out all hours trying to fill his quota and the deer are not playing ball, hence the request for venison in his original postings.

Hi guys
sorry about being vague. My sons being answering all my messages as I've been working away. Basically I can get red sika and fallow for £2.40 per kilo head and neck shot and £2.00 per kilo for body shot I get roe deer for £2.80 per kilo. I am prepared to pay more if anyone's near to West Yorkshire, Lake District would be ideal, as I've said previously i can probably take 100 reds per year and it will be permanent thing

Back