Thread: Thread: Filming Fieldsports - An invitation to you

Thread: Filming Fieldsports - An invitation to you

Hi Guys

I am looking to make various online and other media field sport TV programs that reflect the "real countryside" and in particular, field sports.

As someone who practices Deer Stalking, Fox Control, Bunny Bashing, Pigeon Control and various fishing techniques I am keen to make programs to find out how other sportsman go about their sport / job!

I'm seeking Stalkers, Pest Controllers, Fishermen and even people that hunt with hawks that are willing to participate. If you fancy joining in and being filmed practicing the sport that you love, you can find out more at and my Facebook page

Please feel free to message me via this thread, my Facebook page or the Fieldsportsman website contact form if you are interested.

My aim is to promote Fieldsports, Pest Control and land management with a positive outlook!

Thanks in advance

Promoting field sports with a positive outlook is a great idea. Try not to use the phrase "bunny bashing" in your promotions though. Best of luck, J

Cheers, appreciate the positive support! Thanks

Hi Brad
    I may be able to help from Mole catching. Client Roe stalking . syndicate Fallow stalking , Fox Lamping, Rabbit control , Pigeon and Crow shooting Meeting Farmers to talk about how necessary deer management and pest control helps their farms. How to deal with wildlife management in general.

please look at your e mails CHUNG, I sent one to you.
    Last edited by scotlanddeerstalking; 02-09-2014 at 14:57.