Stalkers Evening Stoke On Trent

Hi Tika

You don't get a ticket they have your name and tick you off on arival. They are doing this to save money on producing tickets and postage. Hope this helps see you there.

Kind regards Jimbo

Have you bought that log splitter yet mine is getting some hammer at the minute. I bought the Hilux had to wait 7 months for delivery but what a truck better than any Landy I have owned.

Jimbo

I started looking at them again recently mate :lol: glad you like the hilux.

A very good evening tonight at Trentham, there was a good turnout and to top it off I got first dibs on the raffle prizes :cool:, they had some cracking prizes on offer one from BASC a £125 voucher towards any training course which I hope went to someone who is just starting out in the stalking world.
I picked up a hard copy of Deer best practices guides from the deer initiative.

A very good evening tonight at Trentham, there was a good turnout and to top it off I got first dibs on the raffle prizes :cool:, they had some cracking prizes on offer one from BASC a £125 voucher towards any training course which I hope went to someone who is just starting out in the stalking world.
I picked up a hard copy of Deer best practices guides from the deer initiative.

+1 It was good to see everyone again. I was glad to see someone who cleaned their rifles as I do (I thought I was OTT with my cleaning regime). The Item that Interested me most was the LEGAL Obligation's of a LEASE HOLDER and the colossal fines for negligence. I have always learnt something new at every seminar. Well done to the organiser's.

Kind Regards to all Jimbo

Last edited:
My mate lee won the £125 voucher and he is a novice and is going to put it towards a dsc1 course any , so thanks for being so thought full to leave it hoping someone new to stalking would win it
which is what happened thankyou

Back