T3 owner committs cardinal sin!

243varmint

Went into my local gunshop yesterday to get him to put my Beretta on the shelf.

When I noticed a rifle on the rack, Is that one of yours and what is it, behind the counter so couldn't quite make it out.
It was a Blaser in .243.
What a cracking looking and handling rifle. It came up into the shoulder and fitted like a glove, also it was a bloody good looking rifle with nice engraving and some cracking woodwork.

Now I know why all you Blaser owners think their rifles are the mutts nutts.

Now I think I might have to sell the kids or something to get on in my cabinet :oops::oops:

Jonathon

I often hear people discussing these rifles, just wondered if any of them know what they ARE called, I've heard Blahser, Blazer, Blasser...... any of you guys really know?:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I often hear people discussing these rifles, just wondered if any of them know what they ARE called, I've heard Blahser, Blazer, Blasser...... any of you guys really know?:D

Most of my German clients referred to them as Blahser.

But they didn't come from Berlin/Brandenburg so who knows if if isn't a different pronounciation there.?

Could be the same over here though - maybe Blaizer down in Zummerset but perhaps Blooser 'oop north?

I can't comment on the correct pronunciation (I say 'Blahser') but I agree that they are very nice guns.

I've been using an R93 Professional in .270 to stalk Wild Goats and Sika hinds in Ireland this weekend, as well as doing a bit of playing out to 600m with a lovely Blaser LRS in .300 Win Mag. Two minutes of simple twiddling to switch barrels and bolt heads - hey presto, you've got a tactical rifle in .270 and a stalking rifle in .300WM, with no loss of zero at all... Completely astonishing!

Mind you, even if I sell all my full bore rifles, I've still got a mighty funding gap to procure an R93 or an R8 with .223R, .270W and .300WM barrels and bolt heads :cry:

Adam.

Hi Jonathon - sell the kids??? What are you thinking???? Get 'em up some chimneys, you'll make FAR more in the long term.....

ATB,

Merlin: Another T3 user......

Back