Supporters club winner - August

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Just made the draw, and the lucky winners are

Dexy - becomes the proud owner of the pintail jacket from Scot Country

Johndeere - has just one the shooting bench from Dorsettaff

Steerpike - now has become the owner of a set of shooting sticks from Limulus.

All you have to do is contact the supplier to arrange postage, don't contact me because I am off for a few days and will not answer :)

Dexy Scot Country will not be open until tomorrow, Monday that is.

Congratulations to you all.

John

Last edited:
Have you lucky winners all taken possession of your prizes yet? A bit. of feed back always makes nice reading, lets the rest of us know what we are missing :)

Have to report a drop in interest this quarter c'mon people where is support, £6 per quarter (50P/week) gives you the chance to win a prize and help out new stalkers. I'm sure you would buy a new stalker a pint, it's not much of a stretch to turn that into £6 over three months, two pints of beer or a packet of fags less in three months and you will be fitter, healthier and have the inner glow of having helped out a newcomer. You know it makes sense :):)

John

Have to report a drop in interest this quarter c'mon people where is support, £6 per quarter (50P/week) gives you the chance to win a prize and help out new stalkers.
John

Is that existing contributors cancelling their subscriptions or just fewer one off contributions?

Would be interested to understand the behaviour.

Cheers

Smock arrived daughter loves it wife wants it got it sized for daughter for her DOE hikes so she is really happy with it. They tell me it is great bit of kit so have to take their word for it as I was away back offshore before it arrived but let's be honest what do you get for £6 now adays. You have got to be in it to win it cheers

Have you lucky winners all taken possession of your prizes yet? A bit. of feed back always makes nice reading, lets the rest of us know what we are missing :)

Have to report a drop in interest this quarter c'mon people where is support, £6 per quarter (50P/week) gives you the chance to win a prize and help out new stalkers. I'm sure you would buy a new stalker a pint, it's not much of a stretch to turn that into £6 over three months, two pints of beer or a packet of fags less in three months and you will be fitter, healthier and have the inner glow of having helped out a newcomer. You know it makes sense :):)

John

Maybe someone who knows how to drop a wee bit of product placement into a write up will be the lucky September winner!

K

Is that existing contributors cancelling their subscriptions or just fewer one off contributions?

Would be interested to understand the behaviour.

Cheers

Would appear to be participants in the first quarter not renewing as of yet. Shall have to wait until the end of the second quarter for a true comparison.

Maybe someone who knows how to drop a wee bit of product placement into a write up will be the lucky September winner!

I expect this is meant to be funny, but I still find it out of order. I put a lot of time and effort into running this just as fair and transparent as I can, and then really helpful comments like this crop up!

John

Back