well done

ash243

Looks like we made the switch over,
I for one thank you Alex for your time and effort in this.
As well as Special thanks to Malc & John
FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT TO SD :D

I would like to offer my thanks also, specially as I am visiting only by the patience of Alex,................. I feel a bit like the ghost character in the kids film " Casper ":D:D

I think well-deserved pats on the back and doubles all round for everyone involved in getting the new site up and running.....well done chaps! :D

ATB,

Merlin

Thanks guys, I have been involved in a few migrations like this and I have to say that this one has been painless, mainly due to our level headed and sensible members I'm sure! :D

I would normally have expected several hundred "It's different :cry:", "It won't let me :cry:", "I preferred the old one :cry:" posts by now, so thank you all for your restraint! :D

yep good move guys even i'm getting the hang of it,i can still only type with one finger though it aint cured that.:cry:

Very well done guy's, nice set up and did not seem to take you long to sort it.

Max

Alex deserves all the credit, all we have done is take advantage of a very kind offer, it has to my way of thinking made a good site better. To celebrate I went out a bought a new computer, my old one is set to become a target :lol::lol:

John

I can only echo what JAYB has said. I am no keyboard wizard, dont want to be either. But hats off to Alex for a great job done, the new site is growing on me and seems to be recieving good reports.

Onwards and upwards with the site.

Thank you Alex

Malcolm (Sikamalc)

Well done from me too Alex, your a brainier man than me, but don`t read too much into that cos it still wouldn`t make you that brainy. HAHA. I had to put haha, because i don`t know how to put the emocions on, where`ve they gone, besides that, bloody well done mate.

wadas

Well done from me too Alex, your a brainier man than me, but don`t read too much into that cos it still wouldn`t make you that brainy. HAHA. I had to put haha, because i don`t know how to put the emocions on, where`ve they gone, besides that, bloody well done mate.

wadas

As all have said mate..

Very much appreciated

Terry

No problems guys, glad the changes fit the bill... when something has been a certain way for a long time you never quite know how the changes will be received! :D

wadas

Cheers Wadas.. the smilies don't show up in the 'Quick Reply' box... you can either type the code (e.g. [noparse]:D, :( [/noparse]) or hit the "Go Advanced" button and it takes you to the full editor!

Alex

No problems guys, glad the changes fit the bill... when something has been a certain way for a long time you never quite know how the changes will be received! :D

Cheers Wadas.. the smilies don't show up in the 'Quick Reply' box... you can either type the code (e.g. [noparse]:D, :( [/noparse]) or hit the "Go Advanced" button and it takes you to the full editor!

Alex

Cheers buddy :lol:, Bloodyhell, it works. ;)

wadas

Back