Anyone used one, i would welcome your comments please
Large Deer Drag Bag
- Can be pulled physically or towed behind a quad-bike.
- High sheen tarpaulin ensures that the bag glides across grass and mud when pulled.
- Protects the carcass from "cross-contamination" and is easy to clean after use.
- Heavy duty reinforced PVC tarpaulin with extra stitching to areas of load bare or stress.
- Marine rope eyelets which will not rust.
- Folds up to a convenient size for storage in rucksack etc.
- Made in Great Britain.