3 foxes in 12 minutes

B&W FOX

IMG_1000.jpg

Number 1 came in straight at me, stood up to go and pick it up thought I would have a quick scan around and number 2 is on the field heading for number 1, sat down again a bit pronto and got the rifle back on the rest and took number 2, another quick scan and out comes number 3 through a gap in the hedge and is heading towards number 1&2, took the shot that's number 3 sorted.... by this time the pulse has raised a tad ..... another quick scan and number 4 is on the field now ... but I pulled the shot and I missed it. Bit of a hectic twelve minutes

I've got a Pulsar DFA75 with a 800 night master IR attached, and the battery pack is held in place with Velcro around the barrel and I use a Pulsar Recon 750 with a Marky T20 IR on it for spotting

Sorry for hijacking this thread a bit but as a novice I would like to know something. I was always under the impression that touching(attaching) anything to the barrel would affect the harmonics and therefore the accuracy of the round.

Clearly not in this case as there is a pile of foxes in the OP's picture but just thought I would ask

GS

Sorry for hijacking this thread a bit but as a novice I would like to know something. I was always under the impression that touching(attaching) anything to the barrel would affect the harmonics and therefore the accuracy of the round.

Clearly not in this case as there is a pile of foxes in the OP's picture but just thought I would ask

GS

I don't think the foxes are attached to the barrel ;) lol.

As long as it was constant from when zero checked, no big issue.

GS

Also newbie I thought the same. So yesterday I experimented with attached a nm400 below my CZ455 22lr barrel on the moderator. Reason for trial was glare, thought being that slinging lamp below the mod would cure. It does, and the dirrence in POI is a constant 2 cm lower at 50m. I can live with that. POI returned to norm when lamp removed.

Further apologies for going off topic

Back