The people's republic of Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL6.5

I'm just so pleased to visit the S.D. and find no one talking about you-know-what. rUK Flag.jpg

Ah, PROS...

All those charging people to go stalking and actually make a living out of it.

Stan

SNH won't need anyone to do that. State rangers will be the only ones allowed guns and nothing much will be getting shot anyway, after the first wave of "management".

SNH won't need anyone to do that. State rangers will be the only ones allowed guns and nothing much will be getting shot anyway, after the first wave of "management".

I can't help but think of the Two Ronnie's and the worm that turned...but perhaps in tartan not tight leather!

far from it if they get a countrywide adoption of deer as vermin as they seem to be advocating in places.
when have you ever seen SNH or FC "culling in moderation"!?

Hi white X people, hows the vote looking.
Last i heard it was becomming close.

I sugest you think of changing your flag, from a white X to a Tartan X, new country nex flag ?

:) :)

Do we know what the paper money is to be called !! or will the scots still wish us (the old masters ) to use the good old english pound to pay for stalking :stir: mind you it will be worth more than a new bent washers or the loo new paper coming out of the RBS !! and there track record . we could be paying for it with food ration books :rofl:
Its up to you !!! The day of the big divide is fast approaching IN OR OUT??:scared:
:popcorn:

far from it if they get a countrywide adoption of deer as vermin as they seem to be advocating in places.
when have you ever seen SNH or FC "culling in moderation"!?

That was exactly my point sir. After the first wave of "management" there'll be hee-haw left, worth stalking.

I'm not quite sure on the history of this but didn't the Act of Union unite the kingdoms of England & Scotland? If so why is it that only one of these two nations gets to vote on dissolving the union? Not exactly democratic is it?

atb Tim

I'm not quite sure on the history of this but didn't the Act of Union unite the kingdoms of England & Scotland? If so why is it that only one of these two nations gets to vote on dissolving the union? Not exactly democratic is it?

atb Tim

Never mind the rest of the UK! They are predicting a really high turnout for this (>80%) which is good, but if the polls are correct then whichever side wins is going to do so by a few % points either way. That being the case it's not exactly going to be emphatic in either direction.

Whichever side wins the day there are going to be getting on for half the population saying "but I didn't vote for that!".

Not particularly looking forward to how this is all going to pan out...

If I had been Cameron at the start, i'd have told the independence camp to sod off and get a grip.

Ahem! I think the SNP have got a grip and got it democratically too or don't you like democracy? It's Cameron that lost his grip, if he ever had any. As for SNH, quite frankly, the referendum is irrelevant to them and Kenny Mac, in the context of Stalking at any rate. They have demonstrated a desire to have shooting sports stopped and private firearms ownership curtailed, regardless.

Union or independents ,,, Please who ever wins lets hope the people of Scotland remain good Friends and Neighbours, Alexs and Rab C Nesbitt wife ( Nicola Sturgeon ) will not be around for to long which ever way it goes they will both cut and run

Good luck and please stay with the union it's not the Goverments that run this country it's the people, I'm petty sure you like and hate us as much as we do you which is a good balance.

atb Tim

............... and it happened largely because the then Scottish government had bankrupted the country by putting half the country's bank balances into an early Panama Canal scheme which failed. If the Yes lot win, watch history repeat itself even if not quite so suddenly and spectacularly!

As an individual born in and raised in Scotland who lives in Yorkshire, I don't get a vote. BUT .... if Wee Eck and his separatists win the referendum, I and all those like me will subsequently get a letter from his new administration advising us that we're now Scottish citizens whether we like it or not. That's democracy it seems!

atb Tim

I posed this question a number of times and upon pressing all I can get out of the yes camp is if everyone is allowed to vote we won't win?

I would like to see only ukip voters allowed to vote at the next general election , seems fair................

Ahem! I think the SNP have got a grip and got it democratically too or don't you like democracy? It's Cameron that lost his grip, if he ever had any. As for SNH, quite frankly, the referendum is irrelevant to them and Kenny Mac, in the context of Stalking at any rate. They have demonstrated a desire to have shooting sports stopped and private firearms ownership curtailed, regardless.

Salmond and Sturgeon are also killing the salmon and covering the country in ugly turbines. Cameron should scrap HS2 and build a new tunnel that starts at Gretna and finishes on the Swedish/Norwegian border (new playground for all sportsmen).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back