Thread: golf clubs

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries

golf clubs

Don't ask me how, but it's happened. I am now looking for a set of clubs. Need to be good condition but no expensive, I may lose the will to continue as quickly as I found the will to start. Would be willing to do something with a .17 hmr if of interest

Got a set of Ping Eye 2's and some Taylor Made Drivers not doing much these days!

get yourself on gumtree!
    people getting rid of dusty unloved clubs every day

A Number 9 Iron is not an approved means of despatch!

Dear oh dear.
    Get well soon.

"Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

used to play off 11.5 but gave up and sold up when I was laid off work. circa 1500 a year's membership and way to much to pay out when the bills came first.

A game that has laid waste to a good afternoons walking with the binos and the dog

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Last time I played golf I was at school and got chucked off the course 'cos I was potting rabbits with my .22 air rifle "iron".
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries
    Ahh, I have time to do all of the things I enjoy most of the time. Shooting won't suffer due to golf and golf makes me a bit more sociable! I have my eyes on lots of bits and bobs. I have to admit for years I said I'd never play golf, since then I have learnt to say, never say never!!

Nothing wrong with playing golf, great game. Often the pro shops will have clubs that have been traded in for the latest model,they can be a good buy.

Have a set here doing nothing that I'm looking at moving on and also looking for a .17!
    full set of clubs with graphite shafts Calloway big Bertha titanium woods (1,3,5), putter, mizuno bag, loads of balls - basically all you need to get started
    all in very good condition.
    let me know if your interested or need any photos