Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Those of you that employ a cleaner, do they know about your gun cabinet?

Those of you that employ a cleaner, do they know about your gun cabinet?

Being a new shooter, and now having the required cabinet and security, it did raise a question that if you have a cleaner, do they know about your firearms? As that person would have a key to your house and are not a member of family, does that cause any issue. I didn't think it does but my partner asked if there's any reason we might have any additional concerns. The cabinet keys are secured and the cleaner doesn't know about them, we've just never specifically mentioned that there's a gun cabinet with firearms in the house, and I wondered if we should.

I don't. They may be able to work something out from the Safe, outdoor clothing, trophy mounts etc.
    FEO has no problems.

We have a cleaner. She knows there are guns in the house. She cleans for at least 2 other FAC/SGC holders.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

I have a cleaner but she is also my wife

My FLO has no problem with me having a Wife.

My cleaner doesn't have a key but I do leave her in the house
    she doesn't know but am sure would figure it out

Cleaner...... Well thats posh like!

my cleaners not a clue ,but my valet as a set,!!

I clean my own guns
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

My butler and stable boy keeps an eye on the cleaner and makes sure she's behaving herself.