Looking for some advice, i'll keep the description brief:
- I bought a new rifle from a RFD which has subsequently developed problems.
- The rifle is still under warranty.
- The RFD has tried unsuccessfully to solve these problems.
- The RFD says it needs to be returned to the importer for assessment.
- The importer can't guarantee how long they'll have the rifle for.
- I use my rifle for work on a daily basis and can't afford to be without it.
I've no wish to fall out with the RFD, who's been very helpful.
Where do I stand legally and what can I do?
Thanks in advance.
edit to add: i've no idea how that smiley ended up in the thread title...?