Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen high seat - Yorkshire

Stolen high seat - Yorkshire

Gutted went to my permission tonight and was watching two foxes 250 yds away through my binos. As they weren't coming closer I decided to go and have a sit in my highseat. On the way there I spotted something black in the grass, 8astards, yep it was my ratchet strap. Once at the spot all was gone but a climb up the tree revealed the cable lock had been chopped.

Now this piece of land has no footpaths and only the landowner and myself knew it was there. It was well hidden inside a hawthorn bush. Now I'm not so naive to think that a cable lock is going to save anything but for some scum to come along and clean cut the lock and ratchet strap off they had obviously planned this. The theft is from the Monk Fryston area of Yorkshire.

This is the item in question and if anybody hears of one being offered can they drop me a pm.

Please let this be a warning to everyone!

Nr Newport (shrops)
    scum, nothings safe nower days ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

there was a few scrappers looking around monk fryston common yesterday,

Long shot I know but reward offered for return.

sorry to here that.. i often think one day i will walk round the corner to find mine gone....its just how this world is these days .. nothing is ever safe as long as people are around

if it helps i made this one for about 40 quid

a lovely place to be

I had my high seat stolen a few years ago it was padlocked and chained I never got it back so you have my sympathy

Established Poster
    Bathgate, West Lothian
    Absolute scumbags.....nothing lower than a thief. I hope you are one of the lucky ones that get their items back.

I sympathize there, had 2 trailers and other gear nicked , I look forward to the day I stumble upon them making off with my stuff...they could put my Devon shovel to good use, while we discuss the weather!

Just a thought but it's the right time of your for the scrotes in the subaru 4x4's to be driving the stubble so that could be where it's gone
    Last edited by jimmy milnes; 12-09-2014 at 20:41.
    All pull together to raise the phoenix from the ashe

Cheers guys for your sympathies. Been for a walk round and made a few inquiries so lets see if anything comes of it.

Bobt; it turns out there has been quite a lot of pikey activity recently and, so I'm told, there is about 100 vans knocking around Ponti,

Lets this be a warning for any of you guys in the area!