Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from new member tommy q

Hi from new member tommy q

Hi I'm from South Lanarkshire. I'm 45 and have been stalking for 30 years some of it professionally. I rent some ground in Dumfries and Argyle, amongst other places. I'm also a keen rough shooter and try to go hunting every other day. I run a short haired German Pointer which is ideal for finding wounded beast and also for retireving birds.

Hi Tommy,
    Look forward ready your posts, you will find loads on here and Im sure you will add plenty.

hi Tommy... Is this pointer any good on foxes and larger birds like turkeys?

Welcome to the SD, look forward to your input

"Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

hi your well named and you have just made a massive blunder my boy ! see you sometime soon and im sure we wont have to wait untill xmas to stuff this particular turkey d

ile give you 2 guesses who told me to put it. Hope your well, See you soon

hi tommy nice to have you on board i,ll get boy blunder for you .i,ll make him eat PEAS ha ha

welcome tommy to the site
    give boy blunder as much **** as you like
    we do but all in good fun and taste
    they are a great crowd
    look forward to hearing more

Thanks stone and your right they are a great crowd